A modified water-based acrylic paints designed for exterior wall coatings. It provides outstanding durability, breathability, excellent adhesion, weatherability,
elongation and toughness.
Easy to store, easy to apply, dries rapidly.
||: 20-25sqm / 4L / coat @75 microns
(depending upon surface conditions)
||: Set to touch – 30 minutes
Dry Hard – 2 to 3 minutes
||: As per request
||Method of Application
||: Brush/ Roller/ Spray
||: Low sheen
||No. of Coats
||: 3-5 coats
Surface preparation is an important step in application. Most problems are caused by improper surface preparations. Service life span and the service performance of
these products are directly related to the degree of surface preparation.
- A. New Surface
- ● New concrete must be allowed to cure for 28 days.
- ● Surface must be clean, free from surface deposits and thoroughly dry prior to painting.
- ● Treat concrete surface with Concrete Neutralizer. Mix (1L) Concrete Neutralizer with (10-15 liters) water. Apply sufficiently by brush or by roller then let it dry overnight (optional). Then rinse with water to remove formed white residues from the surface. Let dry.
- B. Repainting
- ● Scrape off loose, scaling, and peeling old paints. Sand the whole surface including those areas with old paints that adheres well.
- ● For areas with extreme chalking problems, steel brush and blow air from compressor or wipe with a clean rag wet with water.
- ● For areas affected by molds and mildews, wipe the whole surface with a clean rag wet with chlorox (sodium hypochlorite) solution. Scrub using a stiff nylon brush then rinse with water. To ensure proper treatment, apply fungicidal washing compound. Leave overnight then rinse and let dry.
Stir thoroughly prior and during usage. Apply at package consistency. Apply an even coat by brush or roller.
Apply 3-5 coats of Builder’s Choice Elastomeric Paints. For better waterproofing properties, apply with reinforcement matt.
Do not allow the paint to dry on the equipment. Use water as the cleaning solvent. Spray equipment should be given a final rinse with mineral spirits (paint thinner)
to prevent rusting.
Thoroughly wash hands after application. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear suitable protective clothing such as overalls, gloves and goggles. Use a dust mask/
particulate respirator or if applying by spray.
||: In the event of accidental splashes, flush eyes with warm water immediately. Then seek medical advice.
||: Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water.
||: Move to fresh air, loosen collar and keep patient rested.
||: In case of accidental ingestion, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Obtain immediate medical attention.